Now contains nuts.

Monday, September 05, 2005

Lucky Sevens

Thanks be to Cadiz of Do They Read Obituaries in Hell? for merely alluding to tagging me to do one of these. I did have a small piece on the wake of the Hurricane, but this seemed less depressing...except the celeb crushes part... which is kinda sad, really.

Thanks Cadiz, mate.

before i die i plan to:

1) Drive at least one exotic car
2) Grow my hair into a pony tail, and walk around Adelaide saying the words “Sell, sell, sell!” into my mobile phone.
3) Learn a second language, and be decent at it instead of the fractured grasps of German, French, Japanese and Bogan Australian I currently have.
4) Cook for my parents
5) Provide something worthwhile for my kids
6) Obtain some form of enlightenment
7) Mooch off my kids when I’m 86

i can:

1) Make a fool of myself in public
2) Like Cadiz, analyze an evening/conversation/glance/songlyrics/movie to excess
3) In five minutes, find a DVD that someone has been searching “forever” for
4) cook a mean roast
5) Play tennis like a kid with tourettes
6) Cut through peak hour traffic like a hot knife through butter
7) Be “competent” at everything I do.

i can't:

1) tolerate disrespectful people
2) stand growing my hair longer than a couple inches, which makes one of the “before I die” things harder to achieve
3) see a movie starring Elijah Wood without thinking of Hobbits. This includes his appearance in Sin City.
4) See a movie starring Elijah Wood without feeling like punching something
5) tolerate Elijah Wood.
6) make a decent salad
7) Forgive without apology

say most:

1) cheers
2) mate
3) no dramas
4) Yes, Lady Halifax, I would love a cucumber sandwich.
5) Tool
6) Who did what to who now?
7) Red leather, yellow leather… I’m working on my enunciation.

attract me to someone:

1) Large eyes
2) cute laugh
3) Sense of humour that matches my own
4) Good references
5) Good fiscal assets
6) Good physical “assets”
7) Can be as tolerant of my faults as I am of theirs… but their faults cannot include “completely unfaithful”

celeb crushes:

The last time I did one of these I got reamed. But oh well…

1) Kirsten Dunst
2) Megumi Okina (lets face it, I’m a sucker for Asian girls)
3) Michelle Leslie nude!!! Nude! Pics here! Google search here for Michelle Leslie nude! Nude! Tits! Breasts! Body Paint!!! There… that should be good for some Google hits. Oh, and I’m joking.
4) Penny, from Inspector Gadget the cartoon.
5) Jessica Rabbit
6) Miss October 2002… Um… you know the name. She loved beach walks and wanted world peace… the name escapes me. Nice pair of eyes, though.
7) Kate Winslet… apparently the hottest yummy mummy out there. Apparently.

13 files below

Blogger Unknown said...

I'll have to do one of these list things one day. But I just had to comment to tell you off about your dislike of Elijah Wood. I wouldn't be a true fan (read: future wife) of his without defending him :D

4:59 PM

 
Blogger chica bonita said...

andy, stop mentioning that particular someone named michelle!! :-p and what does good fiscal assets mean here?

6:43 PM

 
Blogger ChickyBabe said...

They wear pony tails in Adelaide?!?! That’s so last century! And you think pink shirts are weird!! :P

What do you mean by “good references”? Do you ask for character references before you date someone??

As for your celeb crushes, *shakes head 7x* ...

8:22 PM

 
Blogger Chris said...

I think she's going to need a sense of humour akin to your own when you start asking for references.

10:07 AM

 
Blogger Chris said...

And how could you possibly expect to steal Penny away from Inspector Gadget when he's got that whole telescopic anatomy thing going for him?

10:09 AM

 
Blogger cadiz12 said...

anytime, Andy.
i could definitely use some tips on cutting through peak hour traffic. i like to think i have skills, but it's nothing like a hot knife through butter.

5:46 PM

 
Blogger littlefaeriegirl said...

penny is inspector gadgets niece, so i dont wanna know how she knows about his telescopic whatever.

and i am the yummiest mummy

so there

5:52 PM

 
Blogger Andy said...

Mel: I saw Sin City, and all I could think was "Oh Sam, please stop the wolf from eating my legs"

Chica: I'm not a fan of Leslie... I just wanted the google hits. I got them using the same technique for Corby.... and good fiscal assets speaks of own assets that are lucrative.

CB: I haven't seen a ponytail in years... so maybe I'll bring it back to life... or not. All my prospective dates are subject to an intense scrutineering process in where an intense interrogation determines whether they are of sound state and mind. I use the old adage that past experience dictates future ethic towards relationships.

Naturally... I am joking.

4Sanity: I've used those salads before, but they always taste rather stale to me. Maybe I'm doing something wrong... with a pre-prepared meal. Man, I simply cannot cook.

Chris: as Faerie said, Penny is the niece, but I did wonder about the good Inspectors thoughts on "keeping it in the family"

Cadiz: Our peak hour is nothing like yours... so perhaps my hot knife turns into a chopstick in the US...

Little faerie: I will need to take your word for it. :)

12:23 PM

 
Blogger Jenni said...

So....I guess you don't like Elijah Wood.

Kate Winslet. No comment. None whatsoever.

And isn't it so much easier making a good salad as opposed to a roast?? A guy who cooks a mean roast is good by anyone's books I think!

6:48 PM

 
Blogger Andy said...

Thanks Jen. :) On the whole "crushes" thing, I started joking from the Michelle Leslie point... the rest were just fillers. Kate was in the news recently, so I threw her in there.

Roasts are easy. Baste. Throw in oven. Monitor temp level.

My salads often have too much dressing, don't have a diverse range of taste, or too much of a single ingredient... so I don't bother with them.

8:53 AM

 
Blogger Ms Smack said...

mmmm roasts are my favourite. I'm such a traditional bore but alas, I cook a roast most sundays... with crispy herbed baked spuds, baked onions, sweet potatoe... *drool*

9:36 AM

 
Blogger Jenni said...

I started joking from the Michelle Leslie point... the rest were just fillers

Oh. Right. That's differenter then.

;)

1:06 PM

 
Blogger Andy said...

Heapser differenter. :)

1:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home