Now contains nuts.

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Andy: Number 1 in Number Two...

I have been accosted/tagged/bailed up by 4Sanity to do a "Turd Poetry". Seeing as poetry was something I used to write when I was an angsty young teenager - as opposed to the angsty mid-to-late twenties bloke I am now - I can categorically say that my skills have been a little dulled over time. So considering that factor, coupled with the classy subject matter, don't go expecting Robert Frost.

Turd in a punch bowl,
Pungeant spiking by defecation
Turd in a punch bowl,
A different worm for tequila intoxication

Hmm... that doesn't really rhyme. Oh well... poetry isn't my area of expertise... at least that's my excuse.

Here's how the tag works:

I suggest 3 other people to follow in my high-brow footsteps... er... ChickyBabe, Kenneth, and... I dunno... Cadiz?

Here are the rules for Turd Poetry:
1. Write a four line poem with the 1st and 3rd lines being "turd in a punch bowl"
2. Make lines 2 and 4 rhyme, using any topic
3. Tag three other snooty beatniks, and suggest they give it a bash on their works of art.

Do it or... er... do... something... classier... :/

Thanks 4Sanity! Just as I thought I was reaching an intellectual, pompous, condescending tone for this blog... ;)

Number two humour, GO!

Normal services will resume later this evening (Central Australian Time).

0 files below

Post a Comment

<< Home