Now contains nuts.

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Ramp Up and Take Off

I need to get the hell out of this country.

Ever since the life change that happened on 1 January 2005, I’ve progressively observed signs that my current place in this country is simply not required at this point in time, and I must ramp up my plans to fuck off for a while.

Sure, I’ll probably carry a myriad of different issues with me into a new country, but who gives a toss? It ain’t here, and that’s the main thing.

Maybe I’ll find some solace surrounded by people who find me a curio, rather than the run-of-the-mill-jack persona that I seem to have entrenched myself into here. As long as they don’t go around prodding me with sticks just to test my reaction, then it has to be a plus.

To think that going to a strange new country, with strange new people, with strange new accents to obtain a fresh start, or a clean slate is somewhat naïve, though. I’m sure that whatever crap is going on in my mind at the moment will somehow find a way to re-emerge whilst overseas, but at least I’m out there, seeing the world, performing the vacuous self-indulgence that is “living for the moment”.

I mean, everyone else does it, and they appear happy...

Besides, whoever said that someone has to be in a stable, happy, and comfortable state of mind in order to piss off around the globe?

0 files below

Post a Comment

<< Home