Now contains nuts.

Monday, October 23, 2006

Obviously...

I have an honest face.

Honest face = schmuck.

So everyone, please perform the following acts:

Walk up to me in the street and ask for money. I obviously can afford it, and I’m obviously far too nice to turn you down.

Order me around. I’m obviously too self conscious to make my own decisions, and I don’t have the assertive personality to stand up for myself.

Disagree with me, and tell me why I’m “too sensitive” to your efforts to undermine my position and basically screw me over.

Take credit for my work. Or at least sabotage it. I’m obviously not deserving of any credit, as this is a dog-eat-dog world, and only the toughest survive.

Oh… I forgot to mention. I’m not an “obvious” kinda guy.

Fuck: off, you, you and that.

Respectively.

12 files below

Blogger ChickyBabe said...

Put on your "angry" face and tell them!

I don't tolerate those who take credit for other people's work or claim it as their own. Shoot them down and make sure they fall hard!

8:19 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I swear I could have written a similar blog, particularly in regards to people asking me for money. It happens at least twice a week :-/

10:09 PM

 
Blogger chica bonita said...

erm...

hmm...

speechless.

p.s: was actually gonna ask money from you to go shopping but better not! hehe

10:14 PM

 
Blogger Ms Smack said...

Maybe one day, we could hook up for lunch and walk down Hindley Street and ask THEM for money as many times as we can. We can tally up the amount of money that we get, if any and spend it. If we get no money, at least it will raise our skills in dealing with these people.

Then we can reward ourselves by ordering a fat juicy steak at the Duke of York, whaddaya say? LOL

ps. I'm not normally an insensitive bitch to poor people.

10:59 PM

 
Blogger Ms Smack said...

pps. Welcome back party for the sharp talking Kinky Friedman fan and his bonny lass is all GO.

They're going to email me dates and we'll go from there. Please help me find people and invite ok?

11:01 PM

 
Blogger Steph said...

So can i borrow $50?
Give it to me NOWWWW! Oh and tidy up that blogroll, plus when do i get credit for your cool blog?
Well? Well??????!!!!

1:28 PM

 
Blogger cadiz12 said...

so THAT'S what it is. i must have an honest face, too.

3:45 PM

 
Blogger Andy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:27 PM

 
Blogger Andy said...

CB: I won't shoot them down. They'll probably do it themselves one day.

Mel: I don't know what it is, however I think women get approached more often as they're seen as "softer".

Chica; I can't afford my own shopping, let alone yours :)

Honeysmack: Steak and booze is good. Maybe we can vomit on people's shoes as they pass by. Oh, and I'll start inviting people to Chris' shindig soon.

Steph: You... want... credit... for this.... shithole? ERm, okay. Any chance I can get to distance myself from this poorly maintain quagmire of a blog, I'll take it.

Cadiz: again, I'll state that women probably have it worse. Women have nice legs, which attracts the creepier blokes.

4:28 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

when you suggest that people do this, are we allowed to persuade you using props and similarly sharp instruments?

4:00 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

oh, and when you put steph on the blogroll, can you just put me in too?

(wielding funny fluffy object at close range)

4:01 PM

 
Blogger Kath Lockett said...

AH yes, I can completely sympathise - I can be in a foreign city for five minutes and be asked for a)if I want some hot sex, b)directions to somewhere I've never heard of, or c) be 'chosen' by an overly-caffeinated street performer.

6:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home