Now contains nuts.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Brush with Fame

It seems that every single year in this city, we have a huge warning coming up about some new fandangled, bigger-than-last-year, this-time-it's-personal, holy-crap-it's-coming-right-for-us Super Flu.

And every other year, I seem to bypass it.

Except this year. And it's only a sore throat, and a slight cough.

But it still doesn't stop me from feeling like shit. I can't even talk slightly, or have some coughing spasm (which are quite prevalent) without searing pain coursing down my wind pipe.

But enough about that.

So, I've been struck down by a flu of some sort. Whilst I can't say for sure whether it was this Super Flu that the current affairs show were banging on about recently, I would still like to think that I've had a brush with a celebrity:

"You know that Super Flu that was all the talk on TV a few nights ago? Well, he dropped by MY place. Gave me phlegm and everything! We're heaps good friends now!"

Man, I'm delirious. I think this Cough and Flu syrup could probably double as LSD or something.

I'll stop now...

5 files below

Blogger chica bonita said...

get well soon, andy!

i was there 2 weeks ago and it was hell. i'm just glad that i can finally get out of bed now.

1:25 PM

 
Blogger ChickyBabe said...

That's one celebrity I don't wish to meet!

Get well, Andy! Can we have more delirious posts??

6:46 PM

 
Blogger Kenneth said...

Get well soon, mate

3:27 AM

 
Blogger cadiz12 said...

that sucks, andy. i hope you feel better. that's one guy i don't want to see again.

4:10 PM

 
Blogger Sherri said...

Hope you feel better Andy :)

2:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home