Now contains nuts.

Friday, June 10, 2005

Questions Aired

I’ve been “volunteered” by cadiz to fill out one of these questionnaire thingies. There’s nothing I like more than a good questionnaire to get the creative juices flowing. Oh wait… that’s a lie. Alcohol… too.

Three screen names you have had:
Aph
Little Gilbert
IwishIhadanawesomenamelikethoseotherfuckheadsdo

Three things you like about yourself:
I can totally write stupid answers to questionnaires
The innate ability to forego uncomplicated words when a problematical one will do
I can totally, like, write… stuff.

Three things you don't like about yourself:
The over analysis, neurosis
I’m totally stupid sometimes
I have an unnatural aversion to power outlets that are sitched on without anything plugged into them

Three things that scare you:
Mum
Deep sea creatures
The distinct possiblity that one day I'm going to walk into work just wearing my underwear, just like my worst nightmares

Three of your everyday essentials:
Coffee. Lots of it.
Email. Lots of them.
Starting a sentence with, "I've got a better idea..." right before insulting someone. And by someone, I really mean the "ex"

Three things you are wearing right now:
Three? Like every other male, I sit at the computer in the buff…
I kid. Jeans, CK shirt, and Fila shoes

Three of your favorite songs:
Showbiz by Muse
Eric Remains by Big Heavy Stuff
Whatever the voices in my head sing by Various
(anything that makes me appear more alternative… yes, I’m a pomp music snob)

Three new things you want to try in the next twelve months:
Travel to a totally new country with a different culture and ker-azy people
Go a day without beginning a sentence with "I've got a better idea..."
Tell a funny joke.

Three things you want in a relationship:
Loyalty
Respect
A great big, ginormous pair of… eyes

Three things you can't do without:
Air… boom tish. No wait, laughter
Pen
Paper

Three places you want to go on vacation:
Alaska
Japan…
The States… just to see it, and to say I’ve been. Particularly NY for some reason

Three things you just can't do:
Turn my back on people
Dance
Lick my elbow...

Three kids' names:
John
Paul
Ringo

They’re kid’s names… not my kid’s names. You didn’t specify whose kids. Okay, fine…

Zoe
Sebastian
… and… Stoppit

Three things you want to do before you die:
Meet someone inspirational… or meet Kirsten Dunst.
Travel… excessively
Get a t-shirt printed for my corpse “Lot for sale. Soon to be vacated. Location, location, location!” – that’ll amuse the future generations that dig me up.

Three celebrity crushes:
Kirsten Dunst... did I mention that before? I totally have a crush on her.
Schapelle Corby (just kidding! I just want more people searching for her nude photos to come here. Did I mention that I have people searching for SCHAPELLE CORBY NUDE PICTURES coming here??? SCHAPELLE CORBY NUDE TITS BITS SEX NUDE NUDE! … NUDE!)
In all seriousness… Sarah Blasko
MJ from the recent Hollywood Spiderman movies.

Naturally, I would be compelled to write something which is totally more in line with the spirit of this questionnaire, but it’s Friday - I’ve got a lot of sitting on my butt to do.

Step up to the plate, 4Sanity, X, and Kenneth.

12 files below

Blogger jazz said...

so, i totally hate kirsten dunst. seriously. not sure why.

you want to come to new york because slowly and stealthily i've been brainwashing all my readers. my plan is to have you all come here in nikes and drink kool-aid.

12:28 PM

 
Blogger Andy said...

I don't think that us disagreeing on something is a huge revelation, Jasmine :)

Yeah, I had a dream last night that I was standing in Times Square, and then Grand Central Station... that's all. Nothing happened. I just stood there.

Enough with the subliminal messages, Jasmine!

12:36 PM

 
Blogger chica bonita said...

three celebrity crushes

audrey hepburn - i love her for her remarkable taste in fashion. if there is anything, i reckon hubert de givenchy found his perfect 'mannequin' in her.

rob thomas - sigh he is married.

james ferragamo - so he's not exactly a celebrity but he's gorgeous!! and so married as well.

1:04 PM

 
Blogger littlefaeriegirl said...

mmm, sarah blasko, mmm

1:25 PM

 
Blogger Andy said...

Finally! Someone with me on Sarah Blasko!

2:37 PM

 
Blogger cadiz12 said...

hey andy, thanks for playing!

i need to work on my subliminal advertising for chicago, but i think jazz has got the market covered for ny.

when you hook up with kirsten dunst, can you ask her why she has such bad posture?

5:26 PM

 
Blogger Jenni said...

Yep, ask her about bad posture and splotchy skin.
I can't stand Kirsten Dunst. Something about her is too goody-two-shoes, yet totally off.

7:33 PM

 
Blogger ChickyBabe said...

You're scared of your mum??

8:56 PM

 
Blogger Kenneth said...

Hey Andy,
Steeped up in my latest post

9:15 PM

 
Blogger X said...

I'll have it on your desk by tomorrow afternoon.

---X

12:11 AM

 
Blogger Sherri said...

I don't like Kirsten Dunst either....maybe it's a girl thing?

Hey Andy, Come to Philadelphia. I'll buy you a cheesesteak!

1:25 AM

 
Blogger Andy said...

What can I say? I'm a sucker for the girl next door... so, in my little world, you're all wrong about my Kirsten.

However, Sarah Blasko is still high on that list. Go pick on her.

7:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home