Now contains nuts.

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Quick, Random Thoughts

At the risk of sounding like some whacko cliché machine that sprays hackneyed phrases like a water sprinkler on a hot summers days, when you go through a hard phase of your life, you really, really learn who your friends are.

Last night I had dinner at a friend’s place and tonight I’m off to my sister’s place for another free meal. I’m sure I have to do the dishes, though…

So I will leave you with the prose that has been stuck in my head for the past couple days. Don’t ask me where it’s come from, or why it’s here… I can’t tell you.

“I wring my hands in front of my face, fists of frustration and white knuckled torment clash with the permeating dark mood, and the melancholy blue of your soul. I want to hug, but my arms seem bound. I want to brush away the tears, but my fingers can only dance over patterned boards. I want to soothe and console but a soundproof window mutes my voice. I cannot comfort; a cable around my wrists has numbed my senses.

So I will wring my hands.”

2 files below

Blogger ChickyBabe said...

There's a lot of pent up frustration and anger in those words. Does it feel good to get them out?

I have 2 words to say, "Let go". Sounds like you need the comforting.

8:28 PM

 
Blogger Kenneth said...

I wonder who'l sound better with those words, The White Stripes, Muse or Pink Floyd

3:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home