Now contains nuts.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

About time...

No news today… well, except one small thing…

I’ve booked my holiday to Japan today. In March next year, I’m spending two weeks rubber-necking around Tokyo and the surrounds.

The first week is doing the touristy thing. The second week will be spent at the dojo, studying.

You know, it’s never easy to save up for things like this. It’s only until you throw yourself into the deep end do you make yourself adapt to the situation.

Yes, I can afford this trip, but I will need to save a little (not a lot of) spending money, especially to spend two weeks in the world’s most expensive country.

I can feel the excitement returning.

9 files below

Blogger Kaufman said...

Gambare Andy-san!

5:05 PM

 
Blogger iluvnyc said...

i think it's a good idea... 'cuz for some simple food, it costs so much already.... you don't wanna have only miso soup, do you? :)

6:37 PM

 
Blogger ChickyBabe said...

Yes...about time indeed! :)

9:27 PM

 
Blogger cadiz12 said...

way to go, andy! how's your japanese?

11:42 AM

 
Blogger Andy said...

My japanese, Cadiz? Well, I know that bt3 was shouting words of encouragement that loosely translate into "Go for it!"

I can ask "Where's the pub?" and "Can I have another beer please?"

The essentials basically :)

and thanks, guys! :)

1:38 PM

 
Blogger Kenneth said...

Have fun mate

6:06 PM

 
Blogger Andy said...

Thanks everyone! I'm really excited about this.

ILVNY: I don't mind miso soup, but I do want to eat relatively well... :)

DDC: If I just cross my legs in an undignified manner and grimace a lot, I think people will get the idea of what I need... urgently. I think that's the universal way of saying "where's the can? Now!"

Auburn: will you fit in a suitcase? :)

9:27 AM

 
Blogger Ms Smack said...

have a wonderful time Andy.

travel safe,
Ms Smack

12:23 PM

 
Blogger Chris said...

Your journey begins now, grasshopper.

3:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home