Now contains nuts.

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Don't ask me why I took it...


An uncomplimentary picture of an unshaven man who can't hold a camera steady

16 files below

Blogger chica bonita said...

so who's he?

2:13 PM

 
Blogger Andy said...

you're talking to him...

2:14 PM

 
Blogger chica bonita said...

photoshop!

2:20 PM

 
Blogger Andy said...

Soft focus!!

the only thing I altered in that shot was the brightness. Everything else is pure lack of ability.

2:24 PM

 
Blogger Andy said...

Oh I get your joke now... sorry. me at work on lunch break. me no fink... good.

Yes, that shot could've used some MAJOR touching up.

2:29 PM

 
Blogger chica bonita said...

hahaha.. what i meant was the photo is a little bit blur. what were u thinking?

2:34 PM

 
Blogger Andy said...

I thought you were calling me a hypocrite, due to my insulting a photographer in an earlier entry about Miss U Australia... in where I said "Photoshop is your friend"

2:38 PM

 
Blogger chica bonita said...

ahh..now you're giving me idea.:-p

a picture speaks a thousand words, hence the irrelevancy of 7 comments (8 including this one)

3:44 PM

 
Blogger ChickyBabe said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:10 PM

 
Blogger ChickyBabe said...

A smile would have been nice :-). No Photoshop needed.

4:11 PM

 
Blogger Andy said...

I AM smiling! It's ever so subtle.

4:16 PM

 
Blogger ChickyBabe said...

Gosh, you remind me of an ex-boyfriend!

8:20 PM

 
Blogger Andy said...

I'm not joking when I say that you have no idea how many times I've heard that. Even down to the way I talk...

But unless you've spent a huge period of time in Adelaide or have dated my brother in Sydney...

9:28 PM

 
Blogger ChickyBabe said...

Oh God! While reading your blog archives I kept thinking how much you remind me of this person. He had blonde hair, blue eyes, medium height, similar attitude…

No, I’ve never been to Adelaide and his brother was older and married with children.

9:21 PM

 
Blogger ChickyBabe said...

Oh God! While reading your blog archives I kept thinking how much you remind me of this person. He had blonde hair, blue eyes, medium height, similar attitude…

No, I’ve never been to Adelaide and his brother was older and married with children.

9:21 PM

 
Blogger Andy said...

I have a doppelganger! Holy crap. I think one over analysist per world is enough.

But I'm not blonde or blue eyed. Light brown and greenish.

Also, I'm appearing as a little self-obsessed. Lets move along.

3:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home